Fixed Term // Advertising Intern
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative business/advertising student interested in gaining hands-on experience at a creative agency.
We seek people who are intrigued by why people buy what they do.
You need to be someone that thinks beyond the walls of today’s restrictions and keeps informed with the industry. People who are not afraid to go out on a limb and who are willing to get their hands dirty.
The ideal candidate will be bold, creative, courageous, curious, intelligent and committed to a future in this industry.
This internship will involve:
- Reporting (Google Analytics & Trends)
- Lead Gathering
- Attributing to campaign ideas & structure
- Client account management
You will be working along side the in-house team to create effective campaigns for clients in various industries.
Our ideal applicant will be:
- proficient in Office – Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- is passionate about advertising
- has a strong desire to learn
- is an exceptional team player
- is outgoing and personable
- Bonus – If you have experience with web design/coding. Programs such as Adobe suite & WordPress.
This role is a one-off, with 20 hours per week of work available in total between 26th March and 31st July 2017.
Flexible working hours in a wicked shared office located in Wynyard Quarter. Possible opportunity for a permanent position with our team.
Roles like this don’t come up very often, so apply to Jane with a CV and cover letter now!